Friday, May 21, 2010

New Blog - First Post

So here it is, my debut blog. Where to begin? I guess at the beginning (of my second birth, that is). I was truly born-again in 1993. I had wanted to be close to God since I was 11 years old and had tried several times to get my life right with God. However, it wasn't until that day, August 22nd, 1993 that I fully realized and acknowledged that my sin (not any one particular sin but sin in general) was separating me from God. From that point, I was supernaturally delivered from all addictions and completely transformed into a new creation. It was absolutely amazing! I didn't try to "clean myself up" so I could be right with God. I came to Him, a helpless sinner with absolutely nothing to offer and He took me and cleaned me up. What a glorious day!!

I have learned so much over the years and would love to share many things here on my blog. Both spiritual and physical matters. I want to share on subjects about what I believe and how the Lord brought me to that particular place, journeys in my walk with the Lord past and present and health and wellness issues. I want this blog to be full spectrum - spirit, soul and body.

I hope you come along with me in this endeavor.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to follow your blog! I am looking forward to getting to know you even better through this. Thank you so much for being willing to share and may God bless this endeavor!

    ReplyDelete